Virtual Macedonia Forums  

Go Back   Virtual Macedonia Forums > Sport > Football (Soccer)

Share This Forum!  

Football (Soccer) All about the football.

Old 28-07-2008, 23:56   #1 (permalink) Top
Форум почетник

Agreed: 0
Agreed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default БАЛКАНСКА ЛИГА

Дали сте за формирање на Балканска фудбалска лига составена од бивши ЈУ фудбалски клубови и клубови од други балкански држави,за да се подобри квалитетот на фудбалот во Македонија ?????
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 00:41   #2 (permalink) Top
#Macedonia Guide

Sign: Pisces

Не би бил , ти што мислиш дека имињата на тогашните клубови би мениле нешто ..?
Едноставно коа би било тоа , гледам напредилок во Кладилниците да има, ништо друго.
Поздрав .
Old 03-08-2008, 17:31   #3 (permalink) Top
יְהֵא שְׁמֵהּ רַבָּא מְבָ

Sign: Scorpio
Agreed: 121
Agreed 47 Times in 46 Posts

kvalitetot na klubovite sekako ke bide pogolem eve kako za primer vardar prvata sezona koga se formira makedonska liga znaci samo 2-3 meseci od izleguvanje na fsm od fsj vardar stana shampion na makedonija :

Quote:
1992/93 (прво првенство) Вардар - шампион без загубен меч 27 победи и 7 нерешени
ocigledna e razlikata vo kvalitet, a vo predhodnata godina koga vardar igrashe vo prva liga na jugoslavija beshe na sredina na tabelata, pa sega videte kolku bi izmenilo vo kvalitet eden klub, inaku ovaa ideja za balkanska liga milosh miljanic ja zagovarashe ushte vo 1996 samo slabo odea podgotovkite i se zapre pa sega neshto pak ke ja obnovele inicijativata a deka ke dobijat na kvalitet toa poveke od sigurno.

Peace is lie, there is only a passion,
Trough passion i gain
strength,
Trough
strength i gain power,
Trough power i gain victory,
Trough victory my chains are broken.

The Force shall set me free

barba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 21:49   #4 (permalink) Top
Форум почетник

zem spij utre si na skolo
daco_2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:41   #5 (permalink) Top
Форум почетник

Sign: Scorpio

Takva liga e tesko da se napravi.
sanctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2008, 11:29   #6 (permalink) Top
Форум почетник

nisto ne e tesko i nevozmozno no kolku nie sme spremni da parirame na eden dinamo,partizan,zvezda i drugite golemi i organizirani klubovi.kaj nas seuste se igra fudbal so pomos na tato,vujce,cico i ostanata rodbina i paricka vo djebovite na trenerite,selektorite itn,zatoa i fudbalot ni e takov,a deca talentirani imame ama djabe nikoj ne im obrnuva vnimanie.
lucijano tasoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:59   #7 (permalink) Top
Форум почетник

ke ima mnogu neredi
gicevgoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:18   #8 (permalink) Top
Форум почетник

Cool

EПА ПОШТО НЕМА ДА БИДЕ БАЛКАН ЛИГА ВИ УБАВО СЕДНЕТЕ ДОМА И УКЉУЧИТЕ PES6 па играјте и тепајте сите клубови на Балканот......Ја си сам направиф печ за PES6.......
Click the image to open in full size.
Па ударим на грци,шиптари,словенци,босанци,бугари...и нормално на цигани(fc red star)
srkirave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:51   #9 (permalink) Top
SRM Nostalgichar

Agreed 1 Time in 1 Post

Balkan tradition alive and well
(FIFA.com) Tuesday 7 April 2009
Print Email my friend Share
For decades, Yugoslavia produced some of the most admired teams and individual players in world football. Reaching eight FIFA World Cups™ and claiming gold at the Men's Olympic Football Tournament in 1960 and 1987 FIFA World Youth Championship was no mean feat, yet the Plavi's name became as synonymous with style and skill as it did success.

Players such as Robert Prosinecki and Dragan Stojkovic made sure of that and yet, when the 1990s Balkans Wars led to the break-up of the Yugoslav Federation, it was thought that a dilution of the region's reputation was all but inevitable. The great Yugoslavia teams had, after all, tended to be a diverse bunch, with their formidable 1990 FIFA World Cup squad a prime example. United under the same flag in Italy had been Croatians such as Prosinecki and Davor Suker, a Macedonian contingent that included Darko Pancev, Montenegrins Predrag Mijatovic and Dejan Savicevic, as well as Stojkovic, the team's Serbian No10.

Together, they were a formidable force. Apart, their prospects looked considerably less promising. Yet in the immediate aftermath of Yugoslavia's dissolution, hope emerged, most notably in a Croatia side that quickly established its credentials by reaching the semi-finals of France 1998. The time since has seen the Croatians continue to throw the gauntlet down and, already, the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa qualifying campaign has witnessed Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina respond in spectacular fashion.

Serbia: Leading from the front
As recently as eight months ago, Serbian football was in the doldrums. Javier Clemente had failed to take the Beli Orlovi (White Eagles) to UEFA EURO 2008, and the eight-game reign of his successor, Miroslav Djukic, had passed without a single victory.

Today, the same side that seemed incapable of winning under Djukic now sit proudly atop their South Africa 2010 qualifying section, two points clear of France, five ahead of Austria and eight better off than Romania. It has been a spectacular transformation, and one widely attributed to the appointment in August of Radomir Antic, a vastly experienced coach who spent 16 years coaching some of Spain's most famous clubs.

I want not only to qualify, but to build a team with a winners' mentality able to impose their authority on the pitch.
Serbia coach Radomir Antic
The 60-year-old has seen enough in his long and distinguished career to know that football can be a fickle mistress, but after watching his side win 3-2 away to Romania in their most recent qualifier, even he allowed himself to dream. "If we win our next two games at home to Austria and away to the Faroe Islands, we will have one foot in South Africa," he said. "But I want not only to qualify, but to build a team with a winners' mentality able to impose their authority on the pitch."

Many of the players currently excelling on FIFA World Cup duty first came to prominence when Serbia reached the final of the 2007 UEFA European U-21 Championship, heralding the arrival of an outstanding new generation. Nemanja Vidic, the rock on which this new-look Serbian side has been built, certainly had no hesitation in identifying "youth" as the team's greatest strength in a recent interview with FIFA.com.

"This generation can play together for at least the next five years and that will be very important," said the Manchester United centre-half. "We have the qualities to play nice, attractive, offensive football and I hope the public will see that in South Africa."

Bosnia-Herzegovina: Causing a stir
When Bosnia-Herzegovina were drawn in the same qualifying section as Spain, Belgium and Turkey, many concluded that their dreams of reaching South Africa 2010 had effectively ended before they had even begun. As it is, in a group dominated, as expected, by the European champions, this fledgling football nation are defying the odds by leading the race for a play-off spot.

Home-and-away wins over Belgium in their recent preliminary double-header have left Miroslav Blazevic's side four points clear of Turkey and five ahead of the Belgians in the race for second place, and the celebrations that followed in Sarajevo would have suggested the FIFA World Cup itself had been won. Almost overnight, Edin Dzeko - whose three goals against Belgium took his tally to seven from six qualifiers - has emerged as a national hero.

The success of a team that includes Bosnian Croats, Serbs and Muslims has also served as a powerful unifying force in an ethnically divided country, something Blazevic - the man who led Croatia to third place at France 1998 - considers among his most notable achievements.

"I was more proud than ever to hear the fans cheer our Serb goalkeeper Nemanja Supic and myself in one voice," he said last week. "Few teams can beat Belgium twice in four days, and that shows the team chemistry is fantastic. The most important thing is that we don't let this opportunity slip."

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/ne...ion+alive+well
A bi mozhelo neshto kako Balkanski kup na nacii, pa bi uchestvuvale bivshite YU nacii koi gi ima 7 ako go vkluchime Kosovo, Bugarija, Romanija, Turcija, Grcija, Albanija....
Bi imalo kakov takov kvalitet, a dali ke ima interes za takvo neshto, pa termini za igranje, kako toa bi se organiziralo e druga prikazna.

Go spomnav Kosovo...Znae nekoj kako odi rabotata so Kosovo da stane chlenka na UEFA? Ako stanat chlenka bi trebalo da pochnat kvalifikacii za EURO kupot 2012
I shto ako se najdat vo grupa so Srbija?
Old 08-06-2018, 20:31   #10 (permalink) Top
Пријателот на ЦХ

Agreed 1 Time in 1 Post

интересна идеја, а најголем гајрет ќе бидат хулиганите, но доколку не се најде чаре како да се заузда националистичкиот фолклор на тифозите, вакво нешто колку и да е потребно, ќе донесе само поголем меѓунационален анимозитет ... но Ракометната СЕХА Лига бар нам ни дојде ко локум, иако клубовите немаа национален ривалитет по трибините па шоуто бидна што треба ...

Quote:
Балканот се обединува во фубалска Мега лига

Во Бугарија повторно активирана идејата за Балканска фудбалска лига и тоа под името Мега лига во која би се натпреварување клубови од поранешна Југославија но и од другите Балкански земји.

Македонија пред неколку години презентираше план за фудбалско обединување на Балканот која би се формирала од екипите кои се дел од брзата елиминација во Европските купови.

Овој проект кој повторно се појавува би стартувал од сезоната 2019-2020 и тука би настапувале клубови од Романија, Бугарија, Србија, Хрватска, Македонија, Црна Гора, БиХ и Словенија, но и од Грција, Израел, Кипар, Азербејџан, Грузија и Ерменија.

Во Бугарија веќе е формирама Нега Лига фондација која работи на овој проект за што веќе е информирана и УЕФА која треба да даде дозвола за овој формат во кој според бугарските медиуми би се вртеле минимум 200 милиони евра од ТВ Права плус средства од Маркетинг, влезници и други приходи.

Проектот вклучува 17 држави со 42 клуба кои би се натпреварувале во 2 дивизии. Од Македонија место би обезбедил шампионот Вардар кој би се нашол во друштво со врвните грчки, српски, бугарски и хрватски клубови.

Периодот до стартот на оваа Мега лига е краток и затоа се очекуваат следните чекори на организаторот на ова натпреварување кој пред се треба да обезбеди гаранции за безбедно играње на натпреварите.

https://sitel.com.mk/balkanot-se-obe...lska-mega-liga
него само Вардар би влегле или и Шкендија?

Click the image to open in full size.